To add some extra flare to my Hanukkah tablescape I made these DIY dreidel cards. The letters that I used appear on actual dreidels. I thought it would be cute to put a different one on each card. It would be nice if you wrote a couple of words or a sentence on the back of the cards for each person at your party.
- Print out the template in the link above.
- Cut out the dreidel and trace it four different times onto four different pieces of card stock.
- Cut each one out.
- With pencil draw the one letter on each dreidel. I just google imaged dreidel letters and free handed them onto the card stock.
- Put newspaper or a garbage bag onto your surface to avoid glitter everywhere. Take your glue pen and retrace the letters that you just drew.
- Quickly dump a bunch of glitter onto the letter, wait a couple of seconds then shake the glitter off of the card.
- Repeat this step with each card.
-Now it is time to do the border. Trace the outside line of the dreidel card with your glue pen and apply glitter, shake off after a couple of seconds.
- Let dry for 30mins – 1 hour before touching them.