My husband told me this was the best sandwich I had made him in the almost six years that we have been together. I might have to agree with him. I mean this bacon is just on another level with the maple syrup and cracked pepper. When you add it to the saltiness of the brie and the buttery-ness of the avocado you just can’t go wrong. Try it, you have to, you’ll love it.
1 pound of bacon (1 package), you’ll have extras and you will eat it.
a wedge of brie cheese
2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
bread of your choice
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Cook bacon to liking in a pan.
– Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put bacon on the parchment paper, drizzle maple syrup over each piece of bacon. Follow by cracking pepper over each piece.
– Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
– Cut your avocado in half, making sure to remove the pit carefully.
– Slice each half of avocado.
– Take two slices of bread for your sandwich and place a couple of slices of brie on the bottom, followed by several pieces of bacon and finally add as many avocado slices as desired.
Before anything else, clean your kitchen before and after you use it. Also, your kitchen’s hood and grease trap if you have. You can call a grease trap services to clean it for you.