My husband told me this was the best sandwich I had made him in the almost six years that we have been together. I might have to agree with him. I mean this bacon is just on another level with the maple syrup and cracked pepper. When you add it to the saltiness of the brie and the buttery-ness of the avocado you just can’t go wrong. Try it, you have to, you’ll love it.
1 pound of bacon (1 package), you’ll have extras and you will eat it.
a wedge of brie cheese
2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
bread of your choice
– Preheat oven to 350F.
– Cook bacon to liking in a pan.
– Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put bacon on the parchment paper, drizzle maple syrup over each piece of bacon. Follow by cracking pepper over each piece.
– Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
– Cut your avocado in half, making sure to remove the pit carefully.
– Slice each half of avocado.
– Take two slices of bread for your sandwich and place a couple of slices of brie on the bottom, followed by several pieces of bacon and finally add as many avocado slices as desired.