To add some extra flare to my Hanukkah tablescape I made these DIY dreidel cards. The letters that I used appear on actual dreidels. I thought it would be cute to put a different one on each card. It would be nice if you wrote a couple of words or a sentence on the back of the cards for each person at your party.
– Print out the template in the link above.
– Cut out the dreidel and trace it four different times onto four different pieces of cardstock.
– Cut each one out.
– With a pencil draw the one letter on each dreidel. I just google imaged dreidel letters and free handed them onto the card stock.
– Put newspaper or a garbage bag onto your surface to avoid glitter everywhere. Take your glue pen and retrace the letters that you just drew.
– Quickly dump a bunch of glitter onto the letter, wait a couple of seconds then shake the glitter off of the card.
– Repeat this step with each card.
-Now it is time to do the border. Trace the outside line of the dreidel card with your glue pen and apply glitter, shake off after a couple of seconds.
– Let dry for 30mins – 1 hour before touching them.